No one care about 24 anymore?



Not sure how I felt about the finale. Felt like a regular season finale, not a series finale. It was a great--maybe some of the best--episodes of 24, for sure. Movie is definitely teed up, too.

"SHUT IT DOWN!"
 
Satisfied with the season and the ending. I'll be a lost soul on Mondays. My version would have had him taking EVERYONE out and then himself too though.

My movie would either be a "prequel" and show some of the black ops he ran in Europe/Africa, or involve a Navy SEAL operation in getting him out of China after Day 5. It begins with some SEALs beating Chinese ass and then 30 minutes into the movie they arm Jack and he saves the escape as things start going FUBAR. That'd rule.
 
Satisfied with the season and the ending. I'll be a lost soul on Mondays. My version would have had him taking EVERYONE out and then himself too though.

My movie would either be a "prequel" and show some of the black ops he ran in Europe/Africa, or involve a Navy SEAL operation in getting him out of China after Day 5. It begins with some SEALs beating Chinese ass and then 30 minutes into the movie they arm Jack and he saves the escape as things start going FUBAR. That'd rule.

I thought the guys in crazy black masks that intercepted Jack's ambulance at the end were gonna be Tony and maybe some other surprise characters. Thought instead of killing Jack, they'd kidnap him and the movie would be about Jack working with them on some shady missions.
 
I thought the guys in crazy black masks that intercepted Jack's ambulance at the end were gonna be Tony and maybe some other surprise characters. Thought instead of killing Jack, they'd kidnap him and the movie would be about Jack working with them on some shady missions.

Yeah, better than some random dude sent to execute Jack.
 
I have enjoyed, '24', for a number of years. I have never watched it when it first came out however. I have always watched it via DVD while working out.

It will be sad to see the end of this series. But I suppose all good things must end. Appears to be little more than complete shit on the tube any more.
:music07:
 
Finally watched the final episode. At least it was cliff hangerish to the end. I've only gotten into it the last 3 seasons, looking forward to watching the first 5.

Pretty good season overall.