No time wasters..million dollar project



I'm not representing any big brands as of yet, however I am waiting patiently for a pretty substantial winnings check from the South African Lottery Commission. I am talking high 8 figures and I'd be willing to share a good portion of my winnings with you.

Since submitting my $10,000 admin fee to the commission I have been looking for a solid investment like this and can't believe you would share something with such potential here. I mean, honestly I have long dreamed of transcending this peasant status and no longer being forced to wipe my ass with 20 Dollar bills.

If you can't wait I could probably just assign the winnings to you, however I am going to need at least a verbal commitment that I am going to be getting sustained long term growth on my investment as I poop a lot and am going to need way more 100 Dollar billz to wipe with than your average warrior investor.
 
This guy is legit, lets trust him.
looks-legit--1308668403-3539.jpg