No to Republicans and No to Democrates, now what?

One day, within your lifetime, a day will surely come when you can't stand to see those people you care for suffer the fate of being american anymore.

I'd suggest that even if you don't physcially get out yet, you go on trips to find & secure a place you would like to live if you were FORCED out. Because one day you will be. And your family would likely come with you out of desperation.



Says who?

Americans desperately need to learn that there is a HUGE difference between "the people" and "their elected representatives." -Who don't represent them at all. Quite the contrary.

Politicians & bankers, nothing more than an evil parasites sucking your country dry, own america. You do not. This is obvious.

When are you going to allow yourself to see the obvious conclusion to that line of thought?



The country is awesome. Don't get it and the people there confused with the parasitic invaders controlling it.

Until you are ready to take up arms and pry it away from the parasites, then it just isn't YOUR country at all. You're just a slave there.



That's certainly one option. A comforting one... But I hear that it doesn't have a happy ending, and the end is not that far away now.

It is no secret that our .gov is serving 2 masters. Trillions of dollars being siphoned off to go to the globalist banks. The president selling us out to the UN. I am afraid there is not going to be anywhere in world you can run to & be able to escape the control of the globalist.

This whole gun debate is clearly a warm up for the the NATO firearms treaty's that are going to be signed in March. And after that it will be something else.

How can you avoid this slavery? This is not going to be an American problem, it is going to be a Global problem.
 


One day, within your lifetime, a day will surely come when you can't stand to see those people you care for suffer the fate of being american anymore.

I'd suggest that even if you don't physcially get out yet, you go on trips to find & secure a place you would like to live if you were FORCED out. Because one day you will be. And your family would likely come with you out of desperation.



Says who?

Americans desperately need to learn that there is a HUGE difference between "the people" and "their elected representatives." -Who don't represent them at all. Quite the contrary.

Politicians & bankers, nothing more than an evil parasites sucking your country dry, own america. You do not. This is obvious.

When are you going to allow yourself to see the obvious conclusion to that line of thought?



The country is awesome. Don't get it and the people there confused with the parasitic invaders controlling it.

Until you are ready to take up arms and pry it away from the parasites, then it just isn't YOUR country at all. You're just a slave there.



That's certainly one option. A comforting one... But I hear that it doesn't have a happy ending, and the end is not that far away now.

Some rich scaremonger looking for help could hire you. nice content
 
I'm curious, Luke. Aren't you paying double taxes right now since you're still an American citizen? What % are you taxed from US even though you're living in another country?
I haven't had to really deal with it yet, but I've still got to file taxes and show all my earnings exactly as I would if I still lived there.

The plan is, of course, to not stay a US citizen forever. I'm just not giving it up yet so I'll be able to travel to other places, as a 'world citizen.' -Oddly, freedom can actually be gained by being a citizen of a totalitarian country. Go figure. ;)


I am afraid there is not going to be anywhere in world you can run to & be able to escape the control of the globalist.
You're not thinking this through then. Just because the USA is falling in flames, doesn't mean another country, or even region, isn't rising like the pheonix at the same time. Many are saying that most of south america is doing exactly that, and if so, all the money from rich industrialists will move down there, fighting the same fight against the globalists in this century as we did last century.



Some rich scaremonger looking for help could hire you. nice content
Thanks. Looking back at it I kinda wish I'd dropped an APMEX link or two in it. :thumbsup:
 
It is no secret that our .gov is serving 2 masters. Trillions of dollars being siphoned off to go to the globalist banks. The president selling us out to the UN. I am afraid there is not going to be anywhere in world you can run to & be able to escape the control of the globalist.

This whole gun debate is clearly a warm up for the the NATO firearms treaty's that are going to be signed in March. And after that it will be something else.

How can you avoid this slavery? This is not going to be an American problem, it is going to be a Global problem.

Yeah, with 2 decades of perpetual war, it's not hard to see where this is going.

The US will take control of all land on earth (either by warfare or willing submission). DC will be the center of a one world government exerting power everywhere. All countries will face up to America being the supreme empire and pay tributes (most likely the rape of resources). All humans will be slaves.

There is no happy ending or right course of action for change. When the most powerful (by a factor) military is also the most corrupt gov't and has a reputation of being "the good guys" ... we've got a serious problem.

Fleeing is only pushing off your children's slavery for a few decades regardless where you go. You might escape for your life time but you've done future generations a great disservice by not fighting in the motherland (with the degeneration of our population, you'll never get enough people informed.). If you don't have kids and don't plan to, what happens in the future really doesn't matter.

Aliens or robots are only hope.
 
The US will take control of all land on earth
Really? Are you serious?

I think that's exactly what the last Caesar said about Rome as their money was no longer being used by anyone outside of the city proper...

Economics > Guns... You can't buy bullets when you're broke!



Fleeing is only pushing off your children's slavery for a few decades regardless where you go.
In said country only.

Do you think that money and prosperity simply evaporate from the planet for good when the USA hits hard times? Money always flows somewhere. The trick is being at the place it flows TO.

You can't do that when you are planting your feet firmly in the country that it's all flowing FROM.
 
bloody_but_unbowed_4.5.jpg

He's no hero or anything to aspire to. He's a retarded red neck that couldn't do anything correctly. He hurt a fuck load of people that had nothing to do with that federal building and weren't even in it.
 
Really? Are you serious?

I think that's exactly what the last Caesar said about Rome as their money was no longer being used by anyone outside of the city proper...

Economics > Guns... You can't buy bullets when you're broke!




In said country only.

Do you think that money and prosperity simply evaporate from the planet for good when the USA hits hard times? Money always flows somewhere. The trick is being at the place it flows TO.

You can't do that when you are planting your feet firmly in the country that it's all flowing FROM.

What happens when they dream up a reason to go and take those new found riches? Just look at the middle east. Do you think our .gov really cares about those people? They couldn't give 2 shits. They want to control the natural resources found there. How can you be secure in the idea they wont rape and kill those prosperous areas after the money is gone?
 
He's no hero or anything to aspire to. He's a retarded red neck that couldn't do anything correctly. He hurt a fuck load of people that had nothing to do with that federal building and weren't even in it.

I will assume you are not insinuating that I think McVeigh a hero or aspire to be like him. I posted his photo to imply that the alternative to educating people is to use violence. That should not be surprising to many here who have agitated in the past for a revolution.

Having said that, I suspect I know more about McVeigh than most here. Calling him a "retarded red neck" dismisses his reasons for hitting the Murrah Federal Building. Personally, I find his reasons... interesting.
 
What happens when they dream up a reason to go and take those new found riches?
The riches that are no longer in their possession? They can't do jack shit, that's what.

Money = Power. I know your school system told you that the USA will be the #1 country on this planet until the sun dies, but in reality, when the money and by that I mean the power, moves to another country, it's that other country's time to start picking on the USA and doing evil things to it.

Just look at the middle east. Do you think our .gov really cares about those people? They couldn't give 2 shits. They want to control the natural resources found there. How can you be secure in the idea they wont rape and kill those prosperous areas after the money is gone?
Because the tanks, jets, and guns will be in other hands, not theirs anymore. (If they even exist anymore at all.)

Money=Power. Move the money elsewhere and power is in the hands of others. It's a really simple concept bro. Only the abomination that is Keynesianism has made us (temporarily) allow ourselves to think otherwise.
 
The riches that are no longer in their possession? They can't do jack shit, that's what.

Money = Power. I know your school system told you that the USA will be the #1 country on this planet until the sun dies, but in reality, when the money and by that I mean the power, moves to another country, it's that other country's time to start picking on the USA and doing evil things to it.


Because the tanks, jets, and guns will be in other hands, not theirs anymore. (If they even exist anymore at all.)

Money=Power. Move the money elsewhere and power is in the hands of others. It's a really simple concept bro. Only the abomination that is Keynesianism has made us (temporarily) allow ourselves to think otherwise.

How will the shift in power happen? Gradually over time? Or by WWIII? I guess what I am asking is, what dismantles the planets largest military? How will these country's start picking on the US? I can not see a successful invasion happening. Or does it happen by cutting off resources? And the gluttony that makes up the US and its military will simply feed off itself until it dies?

I really am curious about your thoughts on this shift in power and how it might take place.
 
Nobody's talking about invasion. It's economics, pure and simple... Kind of the same way Reagan destroyed the USSR, but we're doing it to ourselves with all this debt and bad policy.

I see no possible way out of an hyperinflation scenario now. I don't know when, but it's already overdue. Let's call it 3-7 years from now for the sake of putting a face on it.

By that time even the MSM won't be able to hide the fact that we're in the greatER depression, and the reason that all other currencies are getting more valuable to us is that ours is actually getting weaker.

One day around then, the $1 loaf of bread is going to cost $5. Then we'll notice that there are even fewer jobs, because the millionaires and corporations that enjoy making money aren't here anymore... They'll all have moved to south america or southeast asia.

The debt will hit $20 trillion. Then $30 trillion, then to ease peoples' suffering, more socialist shenanigans will be put in place "to help the poor." Think of social security, but bigger. (Just in time to replace social security, which can't even be faked anymore.)

Then prices will start getting aggressively bad... $20 /gal at the pump, $10 loaf of bread, few can afford to get to work anymore... Food lines start just like they did in russia. People WILL be killing each other over food before anyone can build up any resistance to the real source of the problem.

Texas would certainly secede before it gets too bad, perhaps texans will do alright. Maybe if the Free State Project takes off, two or three states up there will break off too and form their own country... Which the US could easily stop today but as the tanks all rust and the fighter jets can't be fueled much, who knows?

This fate became 100% assured the moment this country allowed the debt to get so bad that we can't afford to pay the interest on it anymore. It's truly inevitable.

The only tool they have to fight this with is printing more money... Which leads to a weaker and weaker dollar. Can you see any other way out?
 
In said country only.

unless

The US will take control of all land on earth (either by warfare or willing submission).

My thinking is linear. The way they're handling our currency default, you can rest assured that power won't be yielded gently.

Economics > Guns... You can't buy bullets when you're broke!

Germany didn't seem to have any problems getting some state of the art equipment during their economic breakdown.

Our military force is 10x larger than the next closest competitor with technology decades ahead. I agree with you in normal situations, but the brokest country has never had force that far out of proportion. So what does well armed regime do when they're desperate? Is the earth a larger or smaller place than it was during roman times? I can personally guarantee that drones and satellites won't have the same problems enforcing an empire that the roman emperors did when logistics & geography were issues.

You can't do that when you are planting your feet firmly in the country that it's all flowing FROM.

unless

The US will take control of all land on earth (either by warfare or willing submission).

then neither have much of a chance.

It's possible you have the opportunity to be right (and I hope so) ... if the house of cards comes tumbling down FAST. If TPTB can continue kicking the can down the road for 50 more years or so it's going to end badly.

Money always flows somewhere. The trick is being at the place it flows TO.

Until the war machine comes knocking on your door. Not even Kim Dotcom can hide 1/2 way across the globe.






... sorry I'm all doom and gloom today.
 
I will assume you are not insinuating that I think McVeigh a hero or aspire to be like him. I posted his photo to imply that the alternative to educating people is to use violence. That should not be surprising to many here who have agitated in the past for a revolution.

Having said that, I suspect I know more about McVeigh than most here. Calling him a "retarded red neck" dismisses his reasons for hitting the Murrah Federal Building. Personally, I find his reasons... interesting.

It appeared you did, but if I miss judged what you posted I apologize. I can't say I'm not biased when it come to him. My uncles apartment was destroyed and glass was thrown over family friends. While I understand his motives I don't understand why he felt the need to harm people that had nothing to do with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeStratham
The way they're handling our currency default, you can rest assured that power won't be yielded gently.

Germany didn't seem to have any problems getting some state of the art equipment during their economic breakdown.

Our military force is 10x larger than the next closest competitor with technology decades ahead. I agree with you in normal situations, but the brokest country has never had force that far out of proportion. So what does well armed regime do when they're desperate? Is the earth a larger or smaller place than it was during roman times? I can personally guarantee that drones and satellites won't have the same problems enforcing an empire that the roman emperors did when logistics & geography were issues.
Man, I thought _I_ was the biggest pessimist on the USA around here... No wonder you sent your condo up into orbit, I'd be that far away too if I thought my country was that evil. (Oh wait, I am! ;))

Anyway, I know we both hope you're wrong on that, but of course there are strong elements of that MIC-driven future that I can't deny. That will, of course, bring about deaths in the Hundreds of millions... And will certainly have shittons of anti-war sentiment back in the homeland.

One big difference bettween us and Nazi Germany I can see is that the people there were conditioned slightly differently. They didn't have the Constitution guaranteeing their freedoms and their pre-hitler society didn't place so much emphasis on them living in the land of the free.


It's possible you have the opportunity to be right (and I hope so) ... if the house of cards comes tumbling down FAST. If TPTB can continue kicking the can down the road for 50 more years or so it's going to end badly.
Let's hope that even the most sheeply of sheeple can outright reject their government when the war machine gets visibly mobilized. A bloody revolution in DC will be by far the least bloody outcome for this poor planet.

Either way though, It's better to be far away from the fighting.
 
Man, I thought _I_ was the biggest pessimist on the USA around here... No wonder you sent your condo up into orbit, I'd be that far away too if I thought my country was that evil. (Oh wait, I am! ;))

I really don't even think we're as bad as most to be honest. If others had all the power, the result could be far more tragic. I speak of slavery in the sense of tax farming, not at the end of a whip. As Americans, our fault is one of arrogance. We don't have much of a respect for life outside of our back yard. Out of site, out of mind for the most part.

To be perfectly clear, I don't really have a whole lot of faith in any humans to simply do the right thing at all. I'm not sure there are many with power who are genuinely good. The people who can do something about it are spiraling towards idiocracy with a quickness.

Currently, we now have a full generation of kids who have not known a time of peace since birth. These are the same kids who get frisked in the school halls daily and seem pretty copacetic about it.

What happens when they're grandparents?

Anyway, I know we both hope you're wrong on that

Indeed we both sincerely do. I'm a big history fan, but don't have a good track record on using what I've learn to predict the future. I do hate war & would give a testicle for a year of peace over here so that my daughter will be able to sit around in her old age and reminisce what it was like.

I gotta say, It is good having you back around big daddy.
 
Even the best govt. in the world is gonna have corruption. The problem is when there is so much corruption that things don't run well. We are definitely at that point now. There are probably a few big reasons why and a million small ones. One big reason is that people in power have no incentive to fix things because they benefit from the way things are now. Another would be the money in politics which is basically legalized bribery. Another would be our system of election which keeps all the bad politicians in office and prevents people from voting for who they actually want in fear of getting someone they really REALLY don't want. I'm pessimistic by nature. I don't see a solution to this problem. My guess in about 20 years the government will collapse under the weight of it's own debt, things will get bad enough that there will be some sort of revolution or restructuring of the govt. Not that it will get any better after that. Some food for thought.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo]The Problems with First Past the Post Voting Explained - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7xZdEYf0wY]Money In Politics - Top Donors 'Invest' in Politicians - YouTube[/ame]
Dan Carlin - Podcasts, Merchandise, Blog, and Community Website