Not have health insurance? Don't expect a tax refund.

Appeal to authority. Logic fail. Again.

You were just taken to task for debating in bad faith 10 days ago. Have you forgotten already?

It's so counter-productive to promote your squeeze page in your sig, while posting obvious untruths or trolling in STS.

But then, I did cover your penchant for cognitive dissonance...

lol...I thought you were ignoring me darling?

I tell you what, you know how sensitive I am where matters of integrity are. Today is April 9, 2010. If you really sincerely think I am a - as you call it "troll" - say the word and you have my solemn word before all that is holy that I won't make another post anyway on this forum - save the Buy/Sell/Trade section in this instance that I need to purchase something.


I'm quite serious here. Just say the word and I am gone, great forum God. Of course I am saying it in a smart-ass way but I feel the best way to make a point in life is to demonstrate not explicate.....

The power is in your hands Obi Wan.

I will be back in 24 hours for you to render your august judgment...
 


Your plan must be really good. I did a quick search for a random zip code in New York, NY, and for $430/month, it pays 90/10 on hospital, surgery, etc...no lifetime max cap, $2800 deductible, $3800 out of pocket max per year. Lots of similar plans in this range. (not sure of your age, this was for a 30-year old who doesn't use tobacco).

$430 is still a lot higher than a similar plan here, which would be a few hundred per month less...probably less than $200.
yes it was the one without the deductible. that's 5,160 dollars a year correct me if i am wrong but blood work and stuff is usally not covered until the deductible is reached so meh 7,960 dollars for something ill use twice a year. its basically the price of a 1 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn lol.