Of course we all knew twitter would eventually start closing accounts. I noticed it closed a lot of accounts that were obviously automated affiliate twitterbots. I just had a couple of my accounts closed that were only affiliate links, with a few random tweets here and there made to look real. Has anyone here had their account closed and found out exactly why? I'm wondering if it's the affiliate links (maybe LP's would work better) or if it's all he automation. Any ideas?
I couldn't find any other threads on this topic, so sorry in advance if it's a repeat.
Oh, and boobiezzzz...
And can you please spare me all the "twitter sucks" comments because I don't really care what your opinion is. That's not what this is about.
I couldn't find any other threads on this topic, so sorry in advance if it's a repeat.
Oh, and boobiezzzz...
And can you please spare me all the "twitter sucks" comments because I don't really care what your opinion is. That's not what this is about.