Official DUBSTEP - AT ITS EXTREME

Dec 5, 2011
14
0
0
Official DUBSTEP - PARTY ROCK DANCING

I have received some complaints that my previous dubstep dance video, 'DUBSTEP - They Way I dance to it' was a bit too dark. Some of you requested I should redo it but with more light so you can see me. That is what I did, But I did it even better! In this one there's a lot of awesome new dance moves. Leave a comment telling me what you think about it.
I know you all have been waiting so anxiously for this video to be uploaded, so here it is! Enjoy!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uqmf99Vc3k"]DUBSTEP - PARTY ROCK DANCING! - YouTube[/ame]
 
Last edited:


http://www.wickedfire.com/members/mikeshinobi.htmlHey mikeshinobi! I really appreciate your post so much man! Thank you so much for the great feedback! I will make yet another video! (in the street/mall). I don't think the female friend of mine will go in a bikini for the whole world to see but maybe some very attractive clothes! again, thank you for your kind reply!
 
@thehobbster I don't know if your saying that in a good way, if you are, then thank you! I want to say thank you to everyone for your feedback!
 
lol I think that girl's underage though, in which case topless would be out of the question.

Bikini is legal though dude.
 
Don't exploit your morals or your girlfriend/sister's innocence for a few CPM's on youtube. But at least you were topless. That was a bonus for my throbbing, pulsating, veiny...