Officially moving out this sunday

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
Just wanted to give my peeps a heads up I'll be MIA for a while. I'm moving to an entirely new city and atmosphere, new college this sunday. All my finances are in order and the apartment looks good. It's been a journey man. Yep. So many memories in this room that sometimes it felt like it's a piece of my soul. This is room, this house has seen it all. Damn. I'm really going to miss it one day, but not tomorrow and not 1 week or 1 year from now.

Peace and love to all.
 


Capture.PNG
 
Funny note: when I was in orientation today, suddenly in the middle of the fuckin auditorium, right as the speaker was going on about boring online course shit, I started to feel my crown chakra open. Now I had experienced something like this before and I thought I had simply taken too much caffine, but in retrospect that can't be right because caffine usually lasts a good hour or two and this was done in 60-90 seconds.

Anyway, felt my crown chakra opening. Literally felt the flower opening and suddenly I started to feel like I was about to freak out. It was way too much energy and I was surrounded by random people. I was just about to say fuck it and leave (even though i hate making a scene) when it started to subside (after internally begging god to help me close it 1000 times). I seriously was about to geek out. Hard. This is exactly why I don't like drugs at all, even the slightest deviation from baseline these days makes me supremely uncomfortable. It's bad enough that my brain + soul do these things on their own, I don't need anything else messing with me.
 
i know you read my shit lol. i know the curiosity is too great for you not to click unhide. Some of you go so far as to create troll accounts just to reply to my stuff without getting negged. Your resistance is futile.
 
Just wanted to give my peeps a heads up I'll be MIA for a while. I'm moving to an entirely new city and atmosphere, new college this sunday. All my finances are in order and the apartment looks good. It's been a journey man. Yep. So many memories in this room that sometimes it felt like it's a piece of my soul. This is room, this house has seen it all. Damn. I'm really going to miss it one day, but not tomorrow and not 1 week or 1 year from now.

Peace and love to all.

Good luck buddy! Hope you have fun. Where you moving to?
 
  • Like
Reactions: pewep
Jani-Lane-R-I-P-jani-lane-24580707-610-225.jpg


caratula2.jpg


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsa7FLO8FZA]A Message for Pewep - YouTube[/ame]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvVyAVVwGsM"]I'm a Little Tea Pot by Shawn Marino (Voice Actor) - YouTube[/ame]