Oh Arnold...

phatm1ke

New member
Jul 29, 2008
162
0
0
South Florida
Really? The worst thing Mr. Arnold did is fuck too much? So much for ruining young kid's aspirations. Fuck the media.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-affair-humping-and-pumping-funny-picture.jpeg
 


Really? The worst thing Mr. Arnold did is fuck too much? So much for ruining young kid's aspirations. Fuck the media.

It's common knowledge that alpha male behaviour is frowned upon once you've placed your balls in the religious and legal vice we call marriage.

Arnold's lesson: get jacked, get rich, fuck whomever you please, skip marriage. Marriage is a fine construct for those of faith, for people who are dead set on having a "family" as it's traditionally defined, and for those considered beta/omega males. With today's vast array of dating and/or sexual partners, marriage is rather pointless for alphas.
 
Thing is, the guys that want it all have to live a lie to do it. They gotta do the marriage and religion thing to get elected. But that's not really them and they can't seem to keep it down so they end up self destructing, or in some cases looking really pathetic (ala Clinton arguing about the meaning of "the" in his deposition).

I'd have respect for a guy who just puts it out there doesn't try to live the lie or steal or cheat his way to success.
 
Arnold is the fucking man-

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg


"I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will."

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

"It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."
 
"It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."

If you watch the interview with him about pumping iron, that was just a load of bullshit, most of the stuff he said was bullshit to make the movie more dramatic and interesting.
 
"I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will."

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

Both of these are definitely sig worthy.
 
Long time fan. Love this line.

“Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had only $48 million.”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
 
If you watch the interview with him about pumping iron, that was just a load of bullshit, most of the stuff he said was bullshit to make the movie more dramatic and interesting.

Actually if you've seen the commentary he says most of the drama was made up to make it more appealing.

But his drive and ambition were not fake at all. I suggest everyone read the autobiographical part his book The Education of a Bodybuilder as it's the most inspirational story anyone can ever read.

This guy just doesn't know how to quit and went through everything to succeed. He came out of the middle of no where from a small austrian village to becoming the greatest bodybuilder of all time then one the biggest actors of all time and then governor of california. What he did was definitely wrong and unfair to his family but Arnold will still be the most successful person that ever lived. Arnold Schwarzenegger is fucking numero uno.