Really? The worst thing Mr. Arnold did is fuck too much? So much for ruining young kid's aspirations. Fuck the media.
Really? The worst thing Mr. Arnold did is fuck too much? So much for ruining young kid's aspirations. Fuck the media.
it's always funny to me when people are surprised to see him smoking. bodybuilders probably take more e, snort more coke and smoke more weed than anyone.
"It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."
"I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will."
"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."
If you watch the interview with him about pumping iron, that was just a load of bullshit, most of the stuff he said was bullshit to make the movie more dramatic and interesting.