Oh the Horror, Why! Why! (topless coffee shop burns down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But they buy cheap coffee $.99. This was a $4 and up plus good tips startittiebucks prices. Not sure they will afford to make the trip everyday.
I do believe in working niches. Just don't think blue collar workers are going buy at blowyourbucks prices everyday. Especially in this economy.
 


Sad to hear... but they were missing the most important ingredient.


bmodel.jpg
 
^^^
Riiiiggghhht.
Maybe for the young and full of cum crowd.

Thats funny... have you ever been to Amsterdam? They kind of have this model and it works nicely. You would expect a young cum crowd, but it's actually very mixed. plenty of professionals/academics hanging out at the coffee shops, then strolling the red lights.
 
Agreed. But they buy cheap coffee $.99. This was a $4 and up plus good tips startittiebucks prices. Not sure they will afford to make the trip everyday.
I do believe in working niches. Just don't think blue collar workers are going buy at blowyourbucks prices everyday. Especially in this economy.

white collar + interior decorating, barista, pretentious coffee names = $4 coffee

blue collar + tits = $4 coffee

it's precisely this economy that would keep a blue collar person from buying blowyourbucks lap dances on the weekend, and settling with titties and joe every morning.
 
Thats funny... have you ever been to Amsterdam? They kind of have this model and it works nicely. You would expect a young cum crowd, but it's actually very mixed. plenty of professionals/academics hanging out at the coffee shops, then strolling the red lights.

Havent been but heard stories. I'm not saying it cant work. There is a time and place for everything.
 
if you knew anything, you'd know that one of the largest segments of customers who buy coffee in the morning are blue collar workers/contractors/truck drivers...and not only that they buy fucking vats of cheap black coffee and bring it to the job...they don't go to starbucks or caribou...ever.

as you've never been up at 5am with a pickup full of workers going to a job site, you wouldn't understand why serving up titties and joe is a brilliant way to capture a target market from a billion dollar company who you will never ever be able to compete against.

TheDean nailed it. This is a rural area. The coffee shop was on a major route with many finger roads leading to coastal Maine - this is where the high dollar houses are built. There are a bunch of building crews that meet up and carpool out of a place down the road - those guys were hitting the place up hard on the mornings.

I had to run an errand nearby, so I thought I'd stop buy the place and pay my respects:

7176toobad.jpg
 
TheDean nailed it. This is a rural area. The coffee shop was on a major route with many finger roads leading to coastal Maine - this is where the high dollar houses are built. There are a bunch of building crews that meet up and carpool out of a place down the road - those guys were hitting the place up hard on the mornings.

I had to run an errand nearby, so I thought I'd stop buy the place and pay my respects:

7176toobad.jpg

+rep that pic is so epic and sig worthy...may June 4th, 2009 live in infamy...
 
Dude, I think June 4th already lives on in infamy without the titty shop burning down.

okay you got me... i channeled all of my energies into this thread to desperately avoid contributing to or thinking about the Chicago Bears discussion...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.