Oldschool new the forum



Haven't seen an ass whoppin like this in quite a while. The fact that you finally laughed it off is a good start.

Anyone in the STS is here just to joke around and fuck with everyone. You'll notice over time there are at least a couple daily troll threads and even a good dick roll thread here and there (most recently thanks to than_west).

You can learn a lot here. I think you also can provide some good info on the TV media buys you're doing. Maybe make a case study or something of what you guys are doing and the tweaks you make and what those tweaks actually accomplish as far as conversions etc.
 
Thanks man...I have done some reading in here and there is A LOT of good info not found elsewhere on the web!

I love to learn and will help however I can..nice to learn form each others mistakes..i have made many ;)
 
^Now that you've tested our unique barrier to entry that actively keeps the WaFo newbs out, I'd suggest you take Ice's advice before we all remember you only as the split-sexual guy. I don't think any of us have any TV sales experience, this ought to be interesting.
 
And this story has a happy ending, lets all hug and maybe do some docking now
 
x5iNT.gif
vqVpI.gif