On Flippa: 50 Coupon Niche Adsense Sites plus 21 High PR Blogs $865 in 1 Month.



Well Wickedfire bros I'm deciding to get out of internet marketing.

Selling off most of my domain portfolio, 50 coupon niche sites and 21 PR domains. (Well, more like 15 PR domains, several lost PR over time).

Buy it for a dollar. No reserve.

https://flippa.com/2714588-50-coupo...us-21-high-pr-blogs-865-in-1-month-no-reserve


So your career as a drag queen has finally taken off? Masel Tov!

On a side note: the only way I could think of to make money out of those was to get a job working for some big brands and then sue myself. Am I thinking along the right lines?
 
I knew a guy who infringed on oakley's trademark once.

Yea, I KNEW him. I don't know where he is now...
 
rv69z.jpg


Goddamn man, why you gotta be from Michigan?
 
Google disabled my account for no apparent reason

aka MANUAL REVIEW.

This reminds me of when Wall Street was selling subprime loan swaps and calling it a "good deal". If by good deal you mean the new buyer is going to get raped by TM suits while you exit from an industry because you're a failboat on your own, then sure. AWESOME DEAL BROS!

What a fuckin scammer.