Once in lifetime opportunity. Affiliates needed ASAP

newguyhere

New member
Jul 26, 2011
14
0
0
Hello my friends.

I have once in a lifetime opportunity to quits your day jobs and make some real monies online as affiliate marketer.

It involves very little work (maybe a few hours weekly) and will be very worth the time.

What is it you asking??? I will tell you now.

All you haves to do it purchase domain name with keyword in it (you can try and use godaddy) and get some web hosting to launch site.

Next, you will only have to install wordpress (pm me and i teach you). Then you upload a nice theme (very easy) and then the hard work is over.

Now you need to try some seo on the site like make some new content and post a link to content. Do this a few times every week and very soon you will be ranking on first page of google for all the keywords you try.

Now is fun part. Next you can put on google adsents or clickbanks and start making some real monies. when someone click your ad or buy somehting you make monies.

I will let you keep 30% of all profits!!!! 30% for hardly any work at all (few hours weekly)!!!!!

I will train you and teach you all the tecknikes and stratagies that you need to know.

You can get started now and start earning monies so you can buy expensive house or car or what ever you want.

PM for the details and you can start now.

Hurry... all the good positions are going to be gone soon.
 


30% seems faaaar too generous... Is it possible for me to only have 5%? I'll throw in my wife to make it worth your while.

Please. I would hate to miss out on a once in a life time opportunity...

PS. Do yo have any heroin? I would love to try some. I hear it does wonders for your waist line.
 
outrageous-guerrilla-marketing-forehead-tattoo.jpg


This is a way better Idea :)

Why they fuck would Let you keep 70% of my earnings on my site for teaching me some basic keyword research and how to install wordpress?
 
outrageous-guerrilla-marketing-forehead-tattoo.jpg


This is a way better Idea :)

Why they fuck would Let you keep 70% of my earnings on my site for teaching me some basic keyword research and how to install wordpress?


I will settle with let you keep 60% of earning but this is final offer.

This is no basic keyword research and wordpress instalation. This is the advanced method that make real monies with little work (few hours weekly). All the training will be free. Tell me where else you can find this deal this good? no where that is where.

This is not for weak mind. Only serious marketer please.

If you do not want to make big profit margin then this is not for you 2.
 
GAIZ I HAVE THIS GREAT NEW OPPORTUNITY. HERE'S WHAT WE'LL DO.

YOU, BRING THE KEYWORDS, ROI % PER KEYWORD, AND OFFERS OF YOUR ALREADY TESTED CAMPAIGN.

I'LL SUPPLY THE PROSPER INSTALLATION SERVICE.

YOU GET TO KEEP 60% OF REVENUE, AND EXPENSES COME OUT OF YOUR CUT. K?!?!?
 
Why did that bitch and her old ass boyfriend have to steal my computer mouse. I just hurt my finger clicking on this..

He will settle with you getting a piece. Just settle, da fuck???

better eenglesh is in your cards, I suspect..
 
I will settle with let you keep 60% of earning but this is final offer.

This is no basic keyword research and wordpress instalation. This is the advanced method that make real monies with little work (few hours weekly). All the training will be free. Tell me where else you can find this deal this good? no where that is where.

This is not for weak mind. Only serious marketer please.

If you do not want to make big profit margin then this is not for you 2.

I think you should give the Nigerian inheritance scam a try. That's where the easy money is.
 
if you use my advanced stratagy and tecknikes, as soon as your site indexed by the google your printer will instintly start to print monies.

has anyone ever heard of offer this good? no you did not thats why
 
if you use my advanced stratagy and tecknikes, as soon as your site indexed by the google your printer will instintly start to print monies.

has anyone ever heard of offer this good? no you did not thats why

I have Nike Air Techs...
Is this what you meant by tecknikes? If so, I agree!! I wear them everyday while marketing online. They for sure help me make money!! +rep
nike_air_tech_challenge_2.jpg



-=Chipmunk=-
 
HI I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WAREHOUSE. NO ONE CAN IMAGINE THE HORRORS THAT MY GREASY GRECIAN MAN POLE CAN UNLEASH. ANY HOLE THAT GETS IN MY WAY WILL BE SPELUNKED BY MY MIGHTY KIDNEY SCRAPER. I WILL PLUMB THE DEPTHS OF YOUR MOIST ORAFICES AND THEN PROCEED TO PUMP MILLIONS OF FUTURE ZIMMERS INTO YOUR INNARDS. I GUARANTEE IT.
 
if you use my advanced stratagy and tecknikes, as soon as your site indexed by the google your printer will instintly start to print monies.

has anyone ever heard of offer this good? no you did not thats why
You don't provide enough, I don't sweat the TECKNIKES, Ever....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y1Emb7Jyks]‪Eric B. & Rakim - Don't Sweat The Technique‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]