One of the best ways of making money

xfruit

Banned
May 7, 2010
1
0
0
Hello everyone!

I believe many of you have heard for so called sites where you do just what you do daily, which is use

your internet and earn cash for it. I KNOW, I KNOW, many of you (I'm sure) have experienced sites that

scammed you, but thats why I'm here. I've been scammed too and I'd like to show you there still are

some LEGIT sites that pay you, so thats what my site is all about. Please have a look and join if any

of the things there interests you. Its a win-win situation for both of us, YOU'LL BE EARNING MONEY, SO

I WILL.

so, here you go:

http://iamanidiot.webs.com/
(just copy and paste the link to your browser.)


and please do not treat me as a spammer, I just came here to discuss and show all of you this great

collection of LEGIT sites that you'll get paid at. After all, you've got nothing to lose, cause

everything's FREE to join.

Also, feel free to respond in this thread if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Xfruit - in case you are lurking....

I just went to the pantry in my kitchen, and you know what I found? A box of birthday candles. So I took one out of the package and made this wish for you...

I wish that you would fall on to a table saw chest first and then as you spastically jump around, I would hope that you fell into a bucket of salt.

in other words....

GTFO%7E1.jpg
 
Well damn.

This is my first post, and reading this most definitely made me burst into tears as well as uncontrolled laughter. xD

technically, isn't this guy breaking .....umm.....lots of rules?
 
Xfruit - in case you are lurking....

I just went to the pantry in my kitchen, and you know what I found? A box of birthday candles. So I took one out of the package and made this wish for you...

I wish that you would fall on to a table saw chest first and then as you spastically jump around, I would hope that you fell into a bucket of salt.

in other words....

GTFO%7E1.jpg

this saved the thread