Online Chat LULZ

cryptix

Karate Kicks N Shit
Aug 4, 2009
1,638
77
0
Hamburgler's Rectum
I decided to fuck around with chat dialog boxes on major shopping sites. Here is my first. I didn't get very far, but the brevity of the conversation due to my statement is quite funny.

This chat lol is brought to you in part by the name "Yolanda"
156790h.png
 


OMFG! Blood Ninja! I have never laughed so hard. The part with the ballpark peanuts was god damn priceless!

"I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door...."

YES! He lead her up, and then ends with this... wow. True comedy.
 
My Fated Romance: Hello...
Gyno Shock: Hey fatty
Gyno Shock: you so fat
Gyno Shock: your face is so big and fat
Gyno Shock: lemme see your lardy ass
My Fated Romance: heh i know.
Gyno Shock: you're not only fat
Gyno Shock: but really ugly
Gyno Shock: I bet you suck a mean cock
My Fated Romance: i know that to
My Fated Romance: heh
Gyno Shock: nosh on my dick
Gyno Shock: fucking cow.
Gyno Shock: bovine slut
Gyno Shock: get on your hands and knees like a farm animal
My Fated Romance: D, you're cool.
My Fated Romance: Just thought I'd let you know,
Gyno Shock: fuck you
My Fated Romance: :p
Gyno Shock: I only want you to suck me off
Gyno Shock: cos fat girls love giving head
Gyno Shock: and they eat cum
Gyno Shock: thats all you are good for
My Fated Romance: Awe, to bad.
Gyno Shock: ugly bitch
Gyno Shock: eventually
Gyno Shock: the only man who will love you will be an abusive black man
My Fated Romance: heh
Gyno Shock: who will cheat on you..and stick his cock in other fat ho's
Gyno Shock: but come home to you
Gyno Shock: for blow jobs.
Gyno Shock: and hamhawks.
My Fated Romance: ;/