Online proxy server recommendations for outsourcers?

wezcountry

New member
Aug 31, 2009
1,788
22
0
In the EUSSR
Hi, my phillipinos are being blocked from doing their thing, so the next step is to get them to work through a proxy server.

I use HMA on my PC, but was wondering if any of you could recommend an online proxy service that won't break the bank and that you've worked with. I've had a look at some but who knows what good or bad.

Cheers.
 


Barring rolling your own... Proxy 51 has a good rep. I just recently started using their private proxies and it's been solid so far. They have crazy cheap prices too. Just keep in mind - I haven't had them long, and haven't done large scale projects with them yet... but I have yet to see a bad word spoken about them and I haven't seen any red flags (I tend to sniff out the shitty ppl/services quickly thx to experience). Hope that helps
 
Barring rolling your own... Proxy 51 has a good rep. I just recently started using their private proxies and it's been solid so far. They have crazy cheap prices too. Just keep in mind - I haven't had them long, and haven't done large scale projects with them yet... but I have yet to see a bad word spoken about them and I haven't seen any red flags (I tend to sniff out the shitty ppl/services quickly thx to experience). Hope that helps

I will check them out. thanks.