Onlive | Streaming game console.. could be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.


Here... these were all available the last I checked some time yesterday. I would register them myself, but as he just said, too many projects on the go.

CONSOLEFREE.CO.UK
CONSOLEFREE.COM
CONSOLEFREE.INFO
CONSOLEFREE.ORG
CONSOLEFREEGAMING.CO.UK
CONSOLEFREEGAMING.COM
CONSOLEFREEGAMING.NET
CONSOLEFREEGAMING.INFO
CONSOLEFREEGAMING.ORG
STREAMINGGAMING.CO.UK
STREAMINGGAMING.COM
STREAMINGGAMING.NET
STREAMINGGAMING.INFO
STREAMINGGAMING.ORG
STREAMGAMES.CO.UK
STREAMGAMES.NET
STREAMGAMES.INFO
STREAMGAMES.ORG
GAMESTREAMING.CO.UK
GAMESTREAMING.NET
GAMESTREAMING.INFO
GAMESTREAMING.ORG
ONDEMANDGAMES.CO.UK
 
If I were a betting man then my money would be on this being an april fools joke. 1ms lag my ass. Anyone played a first person shooter lately? What type of pings are you getting? Maybe 10ms if you are lucky?

So for example you press left on the controller that's at least 20ms (back and forth) until the character actually moves left.

It is a joke.
 
If I were a betting man then my money would be on this being an april fools joke. 1ms lag my ass. Anyone played a first person shooter lately? What type of pings are you getting? Maybe 10ms if you are lucky?

So for example you press left on the controller that's at least 20ms (back and forth) until the character actually moves left.

It is a joke.

Shit, games are perfectly playable up into the 150-200ms lag range. Someone has misquoted someone somewhere if they are claiming 1ms. It's certainly no April fool's joke. Plenty of media have now tried the system and have reported on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.