Other alternative to google adsense publisher.



and yea maybe, instead of plugin adsense or other ppc program, i am also looking forward to off load the site to anyone who is interested in the health or weight lose niche, feel free to pm me :D

site is ranking top 10 for 135000 exact match, 200-1000 daily targeted uv
 
stu-in-empty-desert.jpg


That little guy you see is adsense, the other grians of sand you can't actually see is the competition like chitika and the microsoft.
 
Thx for the great perspective and info ^^^

now I am thinking ppc vs amazon :O which of this choice would you guys prefer
 
Well, not Adbrite. Used Adbrite in a video game niche for a while. Here's the stats: 98,854 impressions, 85 clicks, $5.37 made. Garbage. Bidvertiser isn't so great either, although I don't have exact numbers.
 
Thx for the great perspective and info ^^^

now I am thinking ppc vs amazon :O which of this choice would you guys prefer

It just depends. IMO - if you're not selling something expensive, Amazon's payouts < Adsense.

i.e. sell a health book < send Adsense health clicks.

I am not in the niche at all, but I would imagine the equation would be different if you were generating big screen tvs. That's just a guess.
 
Don't use bidveritser if you can use adsense. Adsense still has the highest reach. Unless you got outright banned from adsense, there's no reason to really be using anything else. Over the years I've tried a bunch of the alternatives and always went back to adsense.

I used to make some decent coin with adengage (years ago) since they let you use your own thumbnails and don't really have alot of restrictions. Works best with humor/enertainment/funny pic/funny video type sites though where the traffic just clicks on anything and everything with a hot girl in the thumbnail. I sold off all those sites though and haven't done much w/ adengage since.
 
Thanks for all the advice above, google adsense has ban my acc for no reason and decided not to pay me the funds for ppc that i made -_-" did no shady things for clicks but rather site was dancing around during the penguin update hence sudden drop and spikes of clicks.

Anyway I think I will go for something like buysellads.com and rent out banner space.

Speaking of amazon payouts < adsense , what other similar aff would you compare to amazon for higher payouts ?