hunned bucks hellblazer is a mod at stormfront.org
HAHAHAHAAHA, I lurk that forum because its so fucking off the wall, I literally thought the same thing
hunned bucks hellblazer is a mod at stormfront.org
"This is why people think liberals are pieces of shit, liars, scum, and generally despicable human beings who will do and say literally anything. They are clinically psychotic lunatics."
....
I am a conservative, Christian Republican and I DO NOT like Sarah Palin as a candidate.
I don't think she reads or prepares well, and haven't seen her do anything in private enterprise,
I would, however, pound her like a screen door in a hurricane.
Sarah Palin is dumber than Michele Bachmann by a mile.
That's saying something.
Years ago Hellblazer repeatedly would tell me that the only reason that I thought that Sarah Palin is retarded is because of media talking points. That's when I realized Hellblazer is just a very good troll.
You may just be arguing that most politicians are not very smart, and I'll grant you that. But to the point if I may generalize here, Sarah Palin is not intelligent and the only people who cannot see that are either biased or are also not intelligent.
My super conservative right-wing will-not-vote-for-democrats mom knows that Sarah Palin is not smart, and it has nothing to do with the media.
Note the reaction here from a typical liberal drone. This leftist crazy does nothing but repeat the same anti-Palin smears first introduced by the Communist propaganda machines like Daily Kos/Huffington Post/Media Matters/Center For American Progress.
They can do nothing else. Their limited minds allow for them to do nothing but repeat the same smears and lies over and over again. They repeat them to each other, creating an "echo chamber" effect. Even when confronted with conflicting information, they continue in their delusion. This is the dictionary definition of brainwashing. The Communists created their "Palin is dumb" talking point, pumped it through their media channels, and now their loyal army of drones repeat it verbatim, such as the above loon, who is even kind enough to provide us with some evidence(his "super conservative" mom agrees!).
This is what liberal scum do. They lie, cheat, and smear in order to advance their agenda. Palin represents a threat to their agenda. Because they are generally godless atheists and as such have no soul, nothing stands in the way of them committing immoral, heinous, ethically disgusting acts.
Liberalism is a mental disorder. The above poster and the Communist hack McGinniss are prime examples.
Sarah Palin is dumber than Michele Bachmann by a mile.
Note the reaction here from a typical liberal drone. This leftist crazy does nothing but repeat the same anti-Palin smears first introduced by the Communist propaganda machines like Daily Kos/Huffington Post/Media Matters/Center For American Progress.
They can do nothing else. Their limited minds allow for them to do nothing but repeat the same smears and lies over and over again. They repeat them to each other, creating an "echo chamber" effect. Even when confronted with conflicting information, they continue in their delusion. This is the dictionary definition of brainwashing. The Communists created their "Palin is dumb" talking point, pumped it through their media channels, and now their loyal army of drones repeat it verbatim, such as the above loon, who is even kind enough to provide us with some evidence(his "super conservative" mom agrees!).
This is what liberal scum do. They lie, cheat, and smear in order to advance their agenda. Palin represents a threat to their agenda. Because they are generally godless atheists and as such have no soul, nothing stands in the way of them committing immoral, heinous, ethically disgusting acts.
Liberalism is a mental disorder. The above poster and the Communist hack McGinniss are prime examples.
The Communists created their "Palin is dumb" talking point, pumped it through their media channels