Patriots vs Broncos



I went to the store before the game started and just got back. Looks like I missed Tebow Time.
 
Broncos are gonna need to score at least 30 to have a real shot at this one.
 
The Patriots are getting ready to put one of the tight ends at QB, and they're taking volunteers from the crowd to be WRs
 
Fucking douche got his. I never really liked Tom Brady before, but him beating down Jesus boy just makes my day.
 
Lulz at CBS' Dan Marino during the game's halftime show: "The only way the Denver Broncos have a chance of coming back is if Brady goes and plays for the Broncos."

jeic0a9nlfygshzxtkrfx1ipp.gif
 
but i sense Tebow will be back better next year

Really? Cuz the blueprint for curbstomping him was pretty evident last night. Run blitz every down and cover the two WR's they send out on routes. Not sure why Pittsburgh failed on the second part last week but Bellichek wasn't having none of that bullshit. Tebow's no Cam Newton.