Hey guys.
I've got the idea to start a simple wordpress website which is offering services but I have some very important questions that I don't know the answer to.
Lets say I've built my site, promoted it and have traffic. I've got no questions how to do those things. But after I've got my traffic the orders gonna come and then comes the hard part for me - the payment. What I mean:
My idea is to put PayPal Buy Button, take the order, and after the customer have paid, he has to be redirected to a page where he has to fill in details (for example if I'm offering SEO services, he has to enter the anchor text details, URL details). After the customer fills those details the details has to be sent to me so I can start working on the service I'm offering.
Are there any tools/plugins that do all the work for me or should I hire a web
developer for this?
Any criticism about my thought process about the payment process and everything else is welcomed and well appreciated.
I've got the idea to start a simple wordpress website which is offering services but I have some very important questions that I don't know the answer to.
Lets say I've built my site, promoted it and have traffic. I've got no questions how to do those things. But after I've got my traffic the orders gonna come and then comes the hard part for me - the payment. What I mean:
My idea is to put PayPal Buy Button, take the order, and after the customer have paid, he has to be redirected to a page where he has to fill in details (for example if I'm offering SEO services, he has to enter the anchor text details, URL details). After the customer fills those details the details has to be sent to me so I can start working on the service I'm offering.
Are there any tools/plugins that do all the work for me or should I hire a web
developer for this?
Any criticism about my thought process about the payment process and everything else is welcomed and well appreciated.