Pewep's Book Release Party!

IceToEskimos

Banned
Oct 18, 2011
5,415
130
0
www.linkedin.com
Found a flyer for it near my house today, I'm going...who else is?

WQubu.png
 


oh, looks like it's not Pewep, but I found this online:

Sextasy 101

This story is about a lifetime of pain and hurt stemming from relationships and lessons learned the hard way. I share and describe my paths i took to escape reality and dull the anguish of my broken heart.I take you for a ride down the fast lane. The world of ecstacy,cocaine,mushrooms,Viagra,and marijuana combined with lots of sex. You will go into this story curious and come out on the other side well informed. Donny Jacobowitz has discovered the recipe for the ultimate sexual experience. Mr. Jacobowitz has lived and learned all of this first hand. From A to Z he breaks down the psychological and phyisical parts of relationships,sex,and drugs. This is the rawest literature you will ever find on these subjects. He is able to describe and captivate with his unmatched knowledge. Also available are hundreds of photos and DVD's on a subject of the life and times of Donny Jacobowitz. DO NOT MISS OUT ON OWNING THE FULL COLLECTION!!!!!!!
 

found this too...this is better than reading a Hardy Boys Mystery.

My name is Donny aka Flash. I am looking for pen pals to help me pass the time. I have many interests like movies, tv shows, music, I like the outdoors, nature, like camping, hiking, riding motorcycles. I like fast cars (hot rods), boats and the beach. I like all walks of life. I like making new friends. I enjoy traveling and have many stories to tell. Would like to find someone to share my memories with and find out about other peoples experiences.

I am easy to talk to and very down to earth. I believe in God and have morals. I am in jail because I like to smoke weed and I feel it should be legal. (in case you’re wondering) I like to read books, and magazines. I write poetry to express myself. I play chess and I play basketball. I’m good at most sports but not a fanatic for watching on tv. It would be nice to hear from anyone. I am in a cell twenty two hrs a day. It gets to be lonely and having a pen pal would be great. Please write me, your friend Flash.