I use CS7, it was sent to me by John Conner.
John Connor.
And, I use gimp.
Its too much if a pain in the ass though, once you've used it a few times it becomes self-aware, and tries to connect to skynet instead of Adobe Updates, and then when you finally get it to connect to Adobe, the fucking updates haven't been invented yet. Software from the future sucks.I use CS7, it was sent to me by John Conner.
Its too much if a pain in the ass though, once you've used it a few times it becomes self-aware, and tries to connect to skynet instead of Adobe Updates, and then when you finally get it to connect to Adobe, the fucking updates haven't been invented yet. Software from the future sucks.
Still using PS7. Runs like notepad on XP with 2G of ram. I must be missing something.