Pisces, did you make any serious monies yesterday?

avatar33

e-Hustler
Dec 5, 2009
3,838
52
48
Calgary, AB
So my mom has this friend, she's a professional astrologer, draws people's astral maps for $100. She told her to tell me (cuz she knows I'm Pisces) that based on the alignment of the stars and some other shit like that, Sept 23rd (yesterday) was the "money day" for Pisces and I should play the lottery lol

I knew about this too late... she told me yesterday night so I didn't have time to buy a ticket lol. Not that I totally believe in this stuff... but I do a little. I mean, I noticed this morning that I made much more money than usual yesterday and I even made a $250 sale for a product that I was never able to sell before. In fact I had completely forgot that I owned that website lol... Coincidence? Or should I cooperate with this astrologer to make more monies in the future? lol

Any Pisces in here experienced some good monies yesterday?
 


facepalm2.jpg
 
whenever the planets are all aligned i make double my usual monies, bro

i find getting in sync with these happenings is step 1 to success in internet business
 
I can't wait for Dec 2012. The world is either going to end or I'm going to become filthy rich.

Go align your balls with the astral plane and shit. for fucks sake.