Please help one of my good friends & their family.



I guess if you're going to spam...may as well do it for a good cause like the kids...or the berries.

It hasn't even been 24 hours and you guys have donated over $600. Nice work.
 
+25

That really sucks, hits close to home since we just had a baby, 4 months old now. My wife works in the NICU as an RN, and unfortunately she sees stuff like this a lot.
 
"but my friend has had to take off from work for a while now, and he's in sales, so he has no money coming in and isn't sure when he'll get back to work"

Tell him to man the fuck up and take care of his family.

What piece of burnt shit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ii silver ii
"but my friend has had to take off from work for a while now, and he's in sales, so he has no money coming in and isn't sure when he'll get back to work"

Tell him to man the fuck up and take care of his family.

What piece of burnt shit.

You're serious? That's a pretty lousy attitude. His 6 week old baby is in the hospital, basically fighting for her life, and he wants to be there to support her and his wife. He didn't ask me or anyone to put together money for him. Being a good friend, I thought it would be a nice thing to do. You don't have to help, but calling him a burnt piece of shit for wanting to be with his family is just plain mean. No one's forcing you to do anything you don't want to, but this ain't the thread to come in spewing negative shit.

For those of you who have helped out..I can't thank you enough.
 
+25

I read the PKD info; sounds like they're in for a bumpy ride.

And BigWill, WTF's wrong with you? These people didn't choose to have a seriously ill child. Money is the last thing they should have to worry about. Where kids are involved, you need to shut the fuck up you douche.
 
BigWill is normally a decent guy. I noticed several other nasty posts by him today.

A hangover is my guess :D
 
BigWill is normally a decent guy. I noticed several other nasty posts by him today.

A hangover is my guess :D

That would do it to anyone. I know BigWill is usually a good guy, that's why I was surprised that he was so negative, when everyone else has been nothing but overwhelmingly positive. My buddy isn't a bum. He's trying to help his family by spending time with them at the hospital. I'm not going to fault the guy for doing that at all. I'd be there too.

And again, even if you gave 5 bucks, that's a really nice thing to do, and I thank you.
 
I'm not going to get in on the BigWill hating other than to say ... I can't think of a better reason to go bankrupt than spending a few months with a (possibly) dying child. If they're just sick and will def. recover, sure man up. In this case, I say fuck work.
 
Tweeting this out to my follows and FB friends and will donate as well. All the best to her and her family and my wife and I hope she gets to go home soon!
 
Having a brother with cerebral palsy I know how painful it must be for Grace and her family.

I was going to donate $50, but I'll take Bofu up on his offer and donate $111. :)
 
Having a brother with cerebral palsy I know how painful it must be for Grace and her family.

I was going to donate $50, but I'll take Bofu up on his offer and donate $111. :)


Thanks for that. And all the best with your Xrumer blast. ;)
 
Just one last bump to this thread. I wanted again to thank everyone who helped out with this. You guys (and gals) really stepped up and did an amazing thing and I can't even thank you enough.

When I told my friend Nick yesterday that I had almost $2000 for him, he was speechless and actually got a little choked up. He asked where it came from and I told him that a bunch of nice gay webmasters pitched in to help out. He said to say thanks to every one of you.

On a good note, his daughter was cleared by the doctors to go home for the time being. They've managed to get her heart issue and blood pressure cleared up enough that they think it can be controlled with medication. These problems were just byproducts of the PKD, and unfortunately, there's not much they can do for the kidney concerns right now. They'll just have to wait and see it progresses. I know they're in for a long haul with this disease, but at least for now they can finally spend some time with their little girl at home for now.