Hey Wickedfire Members
Everyone knows the dreadful Earth quake that occurred a couple of days back in norther Japan. One of my very good friends was there on vacations and I have yet to receive any confirmations of him being alive! Yeah I dropped him a email the same day I saw the whole thing being showed on BBC/CNN.
Have been really tensed since then thought why not just do 1 good deed for the people of japan and earn their good wishes to all the people that are helping them. Just for the cause I started with donating 200$ from my pocket to the charity foundation. I would really appreciate if people from this forum can take the initiative and donate as much as their pockets can afford.
Everyone knows the dreadful Earth quake that occurred a couple of days back in norther Japan. One of my very good friends was there on vacations and I have yet to receive any confirmations of him being alive! Yeah I dropped him a email the same day I saw the whole thing being showed on BBC/CNN.
Have been really tensed since then thought why not just do 1 good deed for the people of japan and earn their good wishes to all the people that are helping them. Just for the cause I started with donating 200$ from my pocket to the charity foundation. I would really appreciate if people from this forum can take the initiative and donate as much as their pockets can afford.
Code:
https://www.mercycorps.org/donate/japan