lol..............Distracted by OP's avatar. Does not compute.
Aside from that, that site looks like shit. He needs some CSS and major remodeling done ASAP.
Well actually I meant the product that is being sold...
I'd worry less about your friend and more about your own advertising banners.
e.g.
![]()
So exactly at what point in your day did you sit back and gaze at this and say "I think I'll make the text... CYAN."
1998 called and he wants his site back!
I'd worry less about your friend and more about your own advertising banners.
e.g.
![]()
So exactly at what point in your day did you sit back and gaze at this and say "I think I'll make the text... CYAN."
I think you need to be on mushrooms to be able to read it.
http://www.w3.org/TR/AERT#color-contrast
http://snook.ca/technical/colour_contrast/colour.html
Look at how many times his banner has been repeated in this thread, he's actually a genius; fucker is laughing all the way to the bank right now from all the gay webmaster traffic he's gotten.