Police isn't obligated to protect you



LOL @ trusting police to protect you.

that's like saying "LOL @ trusting doctors to provide medical care". Even the side of a police car says "to serve and protect"

"We were pretty frantic and I was bleeding," Harrison recalled. "We said, 'Those guys over there just attacked us' but police directed us to another officer on Mackay St."



That police officer opened his car window a crack, and without looking at Harrison, who was telling his story, said: "What do you want me to do about it?" Harrison recounted.
dunno what kind of backwards places you 2 live in, but i don't think that's normal. I'd expect that in Russia, but not in Canada or the U.S



​
 
This is why I hate police so much. When I was growing up I have two experiences where I needed help and was told to fuck off by the police. Once was just for directions because I was crazy lost in downtown miami. That cop treated me like shit and was angry at me for even talking to him. I was 16 at the time.

Ill never trust or put any faith in the police other than them arresting/beating/harassing me.
 
I agree, but the point of the thread is that police is under "no legal obligation to protect you when you're in danger"... now that's some fucked up shit IMO!
Of course they are under no legal obligation. Wars are also not fought for freedom, and taxes aren't allocated by "fair share".

Santa also is not real.