POLL: Mexican in The White House - Vote Now!!!



I think with all the dick sucking happening in this thread that it's painfully obvious .. we need a fucking porn star in the white house. Lets go with the team of Daisy Marie for president

2225104.e0deffac.560.jpg


And Eva Angelica as VP (though I think she's from a little further south)

eva.jpg


I can attest that both of these candidates can suck a mean cock. They have my vote!

Seriously if we had a mexican president, mexico gona start looking oddly very well funded 2 years into the term.

Better to fund a N. American country than pissing the money away overseas.
 
I'd still like to see a woman for POTUS, but I'm willing to bet a Mexican man would get elected before any woman. Hell, despite rampant and extreme racism against people of Middle Eastern descent, it wouldn't surprise me if an Arabic man became President before a woman in the US. Even a non-white, gay man probably has a better chance than a straight, white woman.
 
AHHHHH, I'm just playing. There's no poll man. But wouldn't the united states of america be better now with a Mexican in the white house?

I'm mean come on dude, we've had a white dude, a black dude, and they've all been sucking dick so far RIGHT..., so why not give a Mexicana a chance, ehh?

What are your thoughts and feelings on this shit man?

VIVA LA RAZA!!!
___________________________________________________________________

Back to DP Brown Spot