This was a tough one, but ultimately I voted for Eastern European girls, as I must remain true to my Croatian heritage.
![]()
I'm actually only 1/4 Croatian...but...whatever
I'm eastern european myself and I live in Eastern Europe.
Every girl I bang is by default eastern european. I'll vote for the south american girls just because they are my forbidden fruit.
Still...you're a douche for not adding Asia to the poll. How can you live that on the outside?
The czech and croatian regions seem to produce fucking quality girls; at least in the porn industry. Google thse chicks: iveta b, marketa brymova, suzi carina, peaches, and anetta keys. They're all eastern girls as far as i know. (Ah, i'll just post em later too.) :stonedsmilie:
There was a comment on euro girls giving head more. I read a study that actually showed that austrian women (which is nearly eastern euro) love sucking the boner more than american women. I guess the next thread should be whether your female friends spit, swallow, or don't even come close to bjs.
in the end, it's all about the poon anyways.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Since I'm Russian I wont vote. But I definitely love me a nice Russian girl.
too bad they're nuckin' futs - if you can get past that whole thing.