This is what I needed. I need to know the ways to filter such a bypass. Its not about just watching porn.
Porn sites are blocked in Pak now a day.. Even no proxy bypass is working. I know that torrents might work. Haven't tried that. I'm just curious to know if there is anyway to get the video sites work?
Thanks for your kind reply. But, again, the thread is not about religious thoughts or anything like that. I just need some techniques to bypass such filters. Several other sites are blocked in Pakistan which have nothing to do with porn. I think I should now all the ways by which such sites can be accessed so that when I'm sitting among some friends, I'm able to add my words to discussion.Hello friend,
If you muslim I no think should watch porn. Allah no like. Should pray to him for forgive if already watch.
If addict to porn and no can stop maybe this can help you We the Muslims. We Remind. • Assalamu alaikum. at the age of 20 i start to practice islam. before that i was addict to porn. now days my feelings getting worst. i start to see inappropriate things. i trying ma best, every night i promise myself
Good luck bro
Flihead said:Dam that sucks, just look at the nudesFTW on WF and start Fapping.
Hello friend,
If you muslim I no think should watch porn. Allah no like. Should pray to him for forgive if already watch.
If addict to porn and no can stop maybe this can help you We the Muslims. We Remind. • Assalamu alaikum. at the age of 20 i start to practice islam. before that i was addict to porn. now days my feelings getting worst. i start to see inappropriate things. i trying ma best, every night i promise myself
Good luck bro