Post one present received...



You be pimpin. :P



I would have done that... but would be awkward christmas morning, with the kids, my mom, my brothers, and such all around. Probably more so than that picture in the christmas thread.

Just wanted to dig out that pic and post it here, hahahah

edit: ugh, I missed it again, LOL.
tittayz bonanza for 201, stay tuned :)
 
prod_image_120.jpg
 
Preferably more of personalized nature than "My new PS3" :P

rbkeg1.jpg

rbkeg2.jpg


Reason They Got it : Well... look at the guy and myself...

PS: think they'll let me exchange it for a "Beer" keg?


I love those root beer mini kegs. Best root beer there is, I get them every once in awhile, great stuff!

And now thanks to that mug shot, I'll think of you every time I buy one...thanks for that.
 
People who want to buy me presents browse my Amazon wishlist... so I got a bunch of books. The New New Thing, The Myth of the Rational Market, Getting to Yes!, Built To Last...

Edit: sorry Karl, I have no idea what the word "one" means.