posted threads 24 hours ago not live yet any idea?

dhpd22

Banned
Jul 13, 2010
18
0
0
Hi guys,

I have posted two threads both in BST section. One thread I have started to sale my stuff and another one I replied on someone else thread but both of them are still not published on forums. Sorry if it is the wrong place to post but I didn't find my answer anywhere.

I have posted URL in both of these threads. Please if anyone can help.
 


I don't think they are against forum rules I have just posted to sale Youtube accounts,Facebook accounts and various other accounts selling thread.
 

Basically you STILL didn't read the sticky, none of those you linked are facebook, myspace, or twitter creation services or software. You wasted effort to find those when you could have simply read the thread.
 
Basically you STILL didn't read the sticky, none of those you linked are facebook, myspace, or twitter creation services or software. You wasted effort to find those when you could have simply read the thread.

I have read now. I didn't know this site just don't allow Facebook, Myspace and Twitter. I guess I need to re post my thread excluding these accounts.