Private Network Dilemma :O Suggestion

MeteorLinks10

Banned
Feb 13, 2012
216
5
0
Hey guys, after providing some links here on the bst, I've got people asking me to release more quality links :O

I personally own a mini network around 75 domains all with decent pr and pa, some which has been sold homepage links and stuff on :O I am thinking of providing my private network service here, the only dilemma is the report part :O

I don't know if I should release reports as everyone know currently google is on major crack down for private networks. But not sending reports seems stupid as well, I start to doubt all the providers who doesn't give out reports as well :O there's no way to check the quality of the work and no way to check if there was error with the kw and url ..

Result based is silly as well.. as I usually get 2-3 diff packages on the same domain, no way to really track serp :/ ummm, what should we do?

Need suggestion on the report part.
 


But not sending reports seems stupid as well, I start to doubt all the providers who doesn't give out reports as well :O there's no way to check the quality of the work and no way to check if there was error with the kw and url ..

You either trust the provider, or you don't. That's what it comes down to for me. I completely understand why people don't give out reports given what's happened (not saying that aspect was at fault) but there are dicks who just want to ruin your assets because they think "ohhhh yeahhh I'm gonna take his $100 a month away!". Meh.
 
Don't know about other members here but i would get services without report only from "heavy" sellers and ones that I have worked in a couple of times and already trust. Respectable sellers have much more to lose if they screw buyers.
 
I am still pending on giving out reports :/ if there isn't anyway to assure the link and work quality, I guess this idea of providing the network here has to be drop and just move on with private clients =/
 
You either trust the provider, or you don't. That's what it comes down to for me. I completely understand why people don't give out reports given what's happened (not saying that aspect was at fault) but there are dicks who just want to ruin your assets because they think "ohhhh yeahhh I'm gonna take his $100 a month away!". Meh.

agree with you.....to many idiots are doing "SEO" now
 
I'd be fine to order from you judging from the last one. Maybe give reports to known members or only take orders from them, up to you of course.
 
If it's a large monthly payment network I would give some free review copies to trusted members/mods so they can confirm the network is what you claim it is. If it's a one time payment for a smallish network, just give everyone the report.
 
You either trust the provider, or you don't. That's what it comes down to for me. I completely understand why people don't give out reports given what's happened (not saying that aspect was at fault) but there are dicks who just want to ruin your assets because they think "ohhhh yeahhh I'm gonna take his $100 a month away!". Meh.

Yea, thats part of the dilemma risking my network, I wouldn't know what haters would do, the time, effort and large sum of money that was invested will all be wasted if hater gonna hate :(

I'd be fine to order from you judging from the last one. Maybe give reports to known members or only take orders from them, up to you of course.

Thx for your trust, I am still figuring out the best solution before I launch the service ( still deciding )

If it's a large monthly payment network I would give some free review copies to trusted members/mods so they can confirm the network is what you claim it is. If it's a one time payment for a smallish network, just give everyone the report.

Sounds like a good idea, but I am not selling homepage backlink on them just blogpost, maybe you're right get a few really trustable senior around and see what we can do
 
Give reports to those who have over a certain amount of post and itrader count. e.g. 35 itraders. Also I would suggest not using all your domains but randomise a subset for link posting.
 
Publicly selling links means it's no longer a private network. And the fact that you own up to selling site wides "and stuff" already means it's not a private network, so you may as well go ahead and offer reports because with or without them you'll end up getting torched.
 
Publicly selling links means it's no longer a private network. And the fact that you own up to selling site wides "and stuff" already means it's not a private network, so you may as well go ahead and offer reports because with or without them you'll end up getting torched.

I guess all the thread in bst which claim to be private network on their title are wrong due to your statement :S
 
Publicly selling links means it's no longer a private network. And the fact that you own up to selling site wides "and stuff" already means it's not a private network, so you may as well go ahead and offer reports because with or without them you'll end up getting torched.

Beat me to it
 
Maybe I'm missing something here, but won't you be able to find the link anyway once it's indexed? I don't really get why people freak out over not having a report.
 
Giving out reports don't matter as to whether Google will find you. If you link to the right honeypot or accept any custom text at all they can easily hunt you down.
 
Anyone with half a brain will be able to figure your network out - reports or not.

Yup.

For whatever it's worth, report or not, I don't give a shit. Push my site and properly maintain your network and im pleased.

Also, we all understand the risks that come with buying links from these networks, atleast we should by now and so should you as the provider.