Problems with Posting & Mods



Okay, a few things here...

I'm having trouble posting a thread in the "Sell, Buy & Trade". There are no rules that state that you need X amount of post to get your thread published. On top of that the service that I'm trying to post about not spam at all.
I can tell you that most people that post spam here don't think it's spam. Thankfully, their opinion doesn't matter.
Anyways, if you have under 5 posts it has to get reviewed by a mod before any post goes live.
Your post wouldn't go live anyways, because you're scraping E-mails to spam, which is 100% illegal in the United States. This board is based in the states, so you would've been banned anyways.
I tried to post a help topic here about this problem, but a mod that goes by "alexb" was smart enough to move my thread to the "Education Center". An area were I can't see or respond to my thread. What a clown! :Yahoo_29:
AlexB is not a mod.
All I want to do is sell my tools and answer questions that people might have about them. I'm not big into worthless chat about random bullshit, so I'm not going to active in many other areas of the forum. As far a building trust goes... I'm more than willing to give out a few sample/review accounts to upper level members to prove their worth. I feel that should be enough to make people happy. I know that's all I look for when I buy products and services here.

Enough Said!
Well, even ignoring the fact your tool is illegal to use in the united states, I could give less of a shit whether you're into worthless chat. Though you could always drop by the newbie section and answer a few questions. But the bottom line is that you're on this board, you play by this board's rules.

You very, very rarely see "I got scammed by XYZ" threads on here. It's a direct result of us forcing people to be part of the community before they start selling.
 
My appliogies!

alexb, It looked like you were the one that moved the thread. Maybe you were the one reply... My bad.

Sorry if I came off as a dick. I just not a big forum guy these days. I don't really care to much for random chat about this and that. I'm far to busy with my own stuff to be involved in multiple thread topics on this and various other tech forums. I like this forum. For me it's the best place to buy hotmail and gmail accounts! All I would like to do is offer products, and put 100% of my time into q&a and support. I do troll the site often. I'm sure I will post something from time to time, but I'm sure I will never be a known name or anything.
 
xmcp123 Is One Of The Best Mods I have seen in this forum that was well explained and detailed btw Is Alexb A Mod Or Not?
 
oh COME ON... the gay little troll just wants to sell his illegal shit to us, while repeatedly telling us what a bunch of cunts we are.. whats wrong with that?????? Isn't that the whole ass-raping foundation of Wickedfart?????
 
Your post wouldn't go live anyways, because you're scraping E-mails to spam, which is 100% illegal in the United States. This board is based in the states, so you would've been banned anyways.

I'm just selling lists. You can do what you want with them. You could use the data for many things. We are also not scraping data from CL. We know people do, and we use that as a selling point. All of our emails are user submitted via many feeder sites. What we are doing is not illegal at all! Anything posted on CL is public information.
 
I just sell credit card numbers, what people do with the data is up to them. I figure most people just make cool random number collages... :rolleyes:
 
I'm just selling lists. You can do what you want with them. You could use the data for many things. We are also not scraping data from CL. We know people do, and we use that as a selling point. All of our emails are user submitted via many feeder sites. What we are doing is not illegal at all! Anything posted on CL is public information.
Here we go. I'm quoting the CAN-SPAM act of 2003:
(2) REQUIREMENTS- In carrying out this subsection, the Sentencing Commission shall consider providing sentencing enhancements for--
(A) those convicted under section 1037 of title 18, United States Code, who--
(i) obtained electronic mail addresses through improper means, including--
(I) harvesting electronic mail addresses of the users of a website, proprietary service, or other online public forum operated by another person, without the authorization of such person; and
(II) randomly generating electronic mail addresses by computer; or
(ii) knew that the commercial electronic mail messages involved in the offense contained or advertised an Internet domain for which the registrant of the domain had provided false registration information; and
I am now going to quote the post of yours that didn't go live.
ListFeed is here to save the day! ListFeed now offers a CraigsList email list feed service. The email feed provides a fresh list of emails harvested from the personals section every other hour. Emails are pulled from every state and city in the United States. Each member will be able to access their own personal admin area where they will find all the latest emails stored in downloadable text files.
Now tell me again about the feeder sites?
 
Last edited:
I don't really care to much for random chat about this and that. I'm far to busy with my own stuff to be involved in multiple thread topics on this and various other tech forums.
Every post makes you look like a bigger douchebag, word of advice, STFU while you are ahead.
 
wtf.jpg