Profit Kings Media Dead?

Taliaferro

Banned
Sep 16, 2012
6
0
0
Tempe, Arizona
I am a beginner At Affiliate Marketing. I worked 10 days and made $1,156.16 cents so far in about a week. And Yousif Yalda tells me to keep sending him Traffic. And I was suppose to be paid last week. And I still haven't been paid. So I was wondering is Profit Kings Media almost dead?
 


Ouch. You're a little late to the party. Affiliate marketing officially died April 20th, 2011. We're just here for the cock at this point.
 
red-bricks-wall.jpg


Guys what do you think of this color, how does it look on OP?
 
Remove this Thread

This was all a Misunderstanding.... Yousif Yalda From Profit Kings informed me that my accusation was incorrect. So I would actually like this Thread I created removed please.
 
Correction*

"Completely misunderstood guys! Profit Kings Media WAS NEVER LEGIT and I'm NEVER getting paid for my traffic, I was just catching feelings today."
 
Last edited by a moderator: