HOW THE FUCK YOU WIN TICKETSJust won my Tickets for next weeks game so I cant wait to hear those little bitches crying about taking it in the ass from the Pack. Cant wait
You know everyone I think in this thread has been from day 1 I think, YOU KNOW I AM...lol @ all the bandwagon Packers fans. can't wait to derail that and just hear "oh well they were just a wildcard anyway"
...whos taking bets,
wanna chance to get that $$$ you lost back?Hi There. :yin-yang:
I'll just leave this here...
same as before for the amount you have already lost,Why yes... Yes, I Do.
And your terms are?
Nah- after further review... I'm gonna puss out on ya- enjoy the 4 you already took off
me. I gotta put the rest of my budget on a couple of cards and other wagers at the local
barley pop shop Sunday.