put this lying bitch in jail plx

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comes to the surprise of nobody on either side of the political spectrum.

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to not know how mirrors work?
 


It's the latest desperation act of a dying campaign, like the conspiracy story du jour that says Obama is going to Hawaii to bury evidence that he's not US-born. A man can't go home to visit his sick grandma without being followed by a conspiracy theory. I guess this kind of nuttiness is the cost of running for higher office.

Throw that bitch in jail, will ya please?

Hey man,

You can't put this on the campaign. This was the act of one crazy bitch, not some campaign strategy. I'm a McCain supporter (not really, but for the lesser of 2 evils...) and I agree with you, she should go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200! She did so much damage to the campaign, she should be made an example of. "Fry the Bitch!"
 
That's a weird story, since I don't really see what "motive" this woman would have for this? $60? Not worth it in my opinion.

If she lost consciousness at one point, the attacker could have easily carved that "B" in her face.

Maybe she wanted to get talked about in Wicked Fire? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.