Question Please ead And Leave Your Comment

dbell4721

New member
Jun 27, 2011
1
0
0
Hi :1zhelp:
I'm trying to find out what marketers think there biggest problem is. I would appreciate if you would leave a comment on what your biggest problem is if it's more than one list them all.
thank you in Advance
Dorothy :smilie_weihn_winki:
 


Steve Wagenheim has a great book out on this exact thing. I just looked and he's currently giving it away free! That's a $39 value! Grab it here before he decides to take it down.
 
No idea, but I am quite certain within 12 hours you're going to think this forum is filled with total assholes. :)
 
Hi :1zhelp:
I'm trying to find out what marketers think there biggest problem is. I would appreciate if you would leave a comment on what your biggest problem is if it's more than one list them all.
thank you in Advance
Dorothy :smilie_weihn_winki:
My biggest problem with marketing is that Christmas only comes one time a year. But after reading your post, I realize Christmas can come EVERY DAZE!!!!!

Problem solved!!!! :smilie_weihn_winki: :smilie_weihn_winki: :smilie_weihn_winki: :smilie_weihn_winki: :smilie_weihn_winki:
 
I bet these users are created by the same users that reply just to post one of the most controversial articles about Google Hammer. The funny thing is that this type of penalization is hated by the vast majorty of the population, but still a tiny group of guys seems to have a great time getting it.
 
my biggest problem is eatin too much raisin bran, man

.........and premature ejaculation