Quick business deduction question

transistor

New member
Sep 30, 2007
912
6
0
It's too late to call my CPA and I want to order a phone tonight. If I run as an S-corp, is there any problem getting a phone in my name but paying for it and the wireless plan with the business credit card? I get a student discount if I get a personal account with the wireless company, but then I can't enter my business's name. I'd have to get a small business plan to do that. I plan on using it for business, I'm just not sure if I'm required to have it in the name of my business in order for me to deduct it.
 


not a cpa nor do i play one on the interwebs.

pay for it using your business card and business name. save headaches later on.



edit: you pay your cpa, right? call him, he'e there for you.
 
just wait a few more hours and call...will save you trouble in the end probably...its not like they are shipping it out before 6PM anyways.