Quick videos tutorials for outsourcers?

bizousoft

ну Вовка
Mar 5, 2010
784
14
0
Canada


Been using Jing to communicate with my clients for a while now. It's a double sided bonus - They see just how much work goes into things, and they can more easily communicate exactly what they're looking for. LOVE the instant access feature - installed it, now I literally just click a button at the top of my screen, highlight the area of my screen that I want shown, and a couple quick clicks later I've got a video uploaded and a link sent to my client.
 
I actually have a need for some screen recording software right now, I've been trying to use Jing for the past hour or so but the frame rate just isn't high enough for what I need. Are there any good free solutions? I can overlay my voice later, I just need screen capture.
 
Never thought about this... I could really use it to my advantage for the more complex projects. Thanks for the heads up!