R.I.P: Yahoo Site Explorer - Nov 21



Are they flipping the switch off at exactly 12 midnight, cause it's still working for me on west coast time.
 
Yahoo! Engineers are pretty stupid they left open a back door lawlz. Doesn't surprise me though I've seen them do 100 different dumb things like this.

Click here
 
Yahoo! Engineers are pretty stupid they left open a back door lawlz. Doesn't surprise me though I've seen them do 100 different dumb things like this.

Click here
The question is how long will it stay open. It actually has a good chance,maybe since they are moving on to bigger and better things. DEFINITELY worth a couple seconds for placing a link.
 
Yahoo! Engineers are pretty stupid they left open a back door lawlz. Doesn't surprise me though I've seen them do 100 different dumb things like this.

Click here

if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a dick roll

so majestic SEO is the next best thing?
 
I say good riddance. YSE made it too easy for competitors to clone the portions of my backlink profile that came from comments and other "open" pages. There are other resources to get to similar info, but they are either not free, or not as comprehensive. Shutting down YSE might just shut down some of the underfunded and unoriginal competition. W00t.