<#Ranking High In GOOGLE with youtube.. converts well$$

moneymanmatt

New member
Nov 11, 2009
6
0
0
hello wickedfire,
I have made a really cool youtube video for my niche and it was very appealing to the audience.
people rated well and left good comments.
...And best of all I made $1600 in sales. (just in 3 weeks)
---In those 3 weeks my youtube video ranked high on google. this is how I received quality visitors.
Well anyway.. you know when you search google and it says 'video results' and it has a couple video thumbnails., thats where I ranked.
Now I do not rank there. other videos took my place and I am making $0.. :(

how can I get back to where I was on google?:1zhelp:

note: my video contains backround music. I heard from another forum that google will slap me for this; because google will gather audio data and judge whether its relevant. is this true?
 


you gotta diversify yo bonds

wu_tang_financial.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: vgeek
I bought a new sub woofer for my youtube videos, I'm now ranking number one in the google and it increased my monies 10 fold.
 
I bought a new sub woofer for my youtube videos, I'm now ranking number one in the google and it increased my monies 10 fold.

Really? I got a software that does all that..
 
hello wickedfire,
I have made a really cool youtube video for my niche and it was very appealing to the audience.
people rated well and left good comments.
...And best of all I made $1600 in sales. (just in 3 weeks)
---In those 3 weeks my youtube video ranked high on google. this is how I received quality visitors.
Well anyway.. you know when you search google and it says 'video results' and it has a couple video thumbnails., thats where I ranked.
Now I do not rank there. other videos took my place and I am making $0.. :(

how can I get back to where I was on google?:1zhelp:

note: my video contains backround music. I heard from another forum that google will slap me for this; because google will gather audio data and judge whether its relevant. is this true?

Pull out a copy of xrumer and drive a shit load of anchored links to your your youtube link this should move you up the rankings fairly rapidly.
 
I want to thankyou all for youre prompt replies and help.
I still have more question below.
help if you can. thanks.

I bought a new sub woofer for my youtube videos, I'm now ranking number one in the google and it increased my monies 10 fold.
wow. thats good. But I do not understand how a new sub woofer helped you?
-
Really? I got a software that does all that..
what is the name of this software?
-
You must diversify your audio data for enhancified rankings.
What do you mean by diversify? Could I simply just switch to a new audio(music) track for my youtube video and it will be diversified?
does the diversified audio content have to be relevant to my niche?
 
I want to thankyou all for youre prompt replies and help.
I still have more question below.
help if you can. thanks.


wow. thats good. But I do not understand how a new sub woofer helped you?
-

what is the name of this software?
-

What do you mean by diversify? Could I simply just switch to a new audio(music) track for my youtube video and it will be diversified?
does the diversified audio content have to be relevant to my niche?
here it is the software that does all that
 
Sig worthy.
hahha.. lmao! I like youre sig.:banana_sml:
however, conjamuk.. youre link was not funny. It shiows what you spend time doing all day.. (enough said)

but seriously, I still need help with this

You must diversify your audio data for enhancified rankings.
What do you mean by diversify? Could I simply just switch to a new audio(music) track for my youtube video and it will be diversified?
does the diversified audio content have to be relevant to my niche?
 
At first I was all like, "I'm not helping out this wack mother fucker the answer is so damn easy, bros!"

But then you put that funny dancing banana and I was like, "Aw hell yeah I love me some dancing fruit - no pun intended."

My latest blog post should help ya out: YouTube Traffic - How To Make It Stay

(Leave me a comment.)
 
hahha.. lmao! I like youre sig.:banana_sml:
however, conjamuk.. youre link was not funny. It shiows what you spend time doing all day.. (enough said)

but seriously, I still need help with this

What do you mean by diversify? Could I simply just switch to a new audio(music) track for my youtube video and it will be diversified?
does the diversified audio content have to be relevant to my niche?

The audio format depends on the niche. Certain niches will have certain audio format diversification requirements. I remember we had a post about it a while ago here.

Check that list then you can figure out what format you need and how to diversify it correctly.
 
hello wickedfire,
I have made a really cool youtube video for my niche and it was very appealing to the audience.
people rated well and left good comments.
...And best of all I made $1600 in sales. (just in 3 weeks)
---In those 3 weeks my youtube video ranked high on google. this is how I received quality visitors.
Well anyway.. you know when you search google and it says 'video results' and it has a couple video thumbnails., thats where I ranked.
Now I do not rank there. other videos took my place and I am making $0.. :(

how can I get back to where I was on google?:1zhelp:

note: my video contains backround music. I heard from another forum that google will slap me for this; because google will gather audio data and judge whether its relevant. is this true?

plz explain what you mean when you say 'search google.'