Ready for your mind to be blow?... Its Porn... Its 3D... ITS 3D PORN!!

^ All these haters up here can't get it to work ^

I made a quick video on how to get the images to merge and thus get the 3d effect. Once you figure out how to do it, it's pretty neat.

3d tits tutorial - video

On the real though - that shit was cool when it went into 3d. However, after crossing your eyes and looking at those ridonkulous tits, my fucking brain hurts...
 


cryptix said:
I made a quick video on how to get the images to merge and thus get the 3d effect. Once you figure out how to do it, it's pretty neat.

3d tits tutorial - video

burn-after-reading-intl-tra.jpg


"You FUCKKKKK!"
 
Her boobs aren't even real...neither is the rest of her...cause she's a fucking drawing. I'd hit it though.
 
puff puff - i don't see it
puff puff - i don't see it
puff puff - i still don't see it
puff puff puff - ah fuck it.
 
Ok - Sorry to everyone... I though this would be a HUGE win, Turned out to be a HUGE FAIL.

More split testing required on this demo... :/
 
this is fuckin sick! I never knew my eyes could do that! Its crazy how it actually pops out and the outline of the girl looks so much more defined after your eyes sort of learn to focus properly. Takes like 5 minutes but once you get it its almost automatic for your eyes to just shift into place. Pretty sick. thanks for sharing!
 
I have never been about see shit when looking at these type of pics.. kinda pisses me off... guess my brain aint wired like that.