[Real Talk]Why My Vote Goes to Our Black President



tumblr_lt6aulieOp1qk69abo1_500.gif
 
Lack of education and/or intelligence.

Actually, you're the uneducated idiot in this case that has absolutely NO clue about how society is structured. If you honestly don't see why there's a problem with using the N word the you're simply stupid.

Keep in mind it was only in the 1960s that blacks were finally given legal standing as full citizens, and it took decades after that for any real progress to come about.

So eat shit.
 
Actually, you're the uneducated idiot in this case that has absolutely NO clue about how society is structured. If you honestly don't see why there's a problem with using the Nigger word the you're simply stupid.

Keep in mind it was only in the 1960s that blacks were finally given legal standing as full citizens, and it took decades after that for any real progress to come about.

So eat shit.

come on now.
 
People like you make me fucking sick. You don't see me going around screaming the H and C word to every white person I come across but frequently I come across people like you that thinks it's "hip" to use the Nigger word. It's not, it's immature and it belongs in the past because it has a very negative connotation. I would personally be very offended (and I slightly am) if you used it in front of me in real life.

Respect people if you want to be respected otherwise don't be surprised if you get into a physical altercation one day -_-...


I'm offended by your use of the "N word", it's my right to be offended, so I've taken the liberty of changing your posts so as not to be offended.
 
Isn't the most attractive part of trying to use the way I feel about a certain word in order to try and get other people to stop using it the fact that it's entirely dependent on the way I feel about the word in question?

I think it is.

facepalm.jpg

please go back to the 7th grade grammar class and don't come back until you've finished high school.

And to answer your semi-rhetorical question, no that's not the most attractive part. And I'm not "using" my disgust at those words to make people do or say anything, I'm simply stating a fact. It's crude, base, idiotic, offense, naive and racist to use ethnic slurs. To any onlookers, it insinuates a low level of intelligence and a classless upbringing.

You will NEVER find a post in any of my accounts in which I use the H or C word unless I'm using it to demonstrate how ignorant it is to use racist terms.
 
I was in chipotle the other day and there were these two fat white kids in front of me. One commented on the number of flies that were in the joint (which was true, it was nasty and I almost left but fuck it I love those god damn burritos). So the fatter kid sniggles and says "i'm not surprised with all the beaners working here". I guess he thought it was okay to say that since there were no Latin-Americans within earshot.

His face dropped when he saw the murderous stare I was giving him. He quickly turned around and concentrated very hard on his blank cell phone screen.
 
Actually, you're the uneducated idiot in this case that has absolutely NO clue about how society is structured. If you honestly don't see why there's a problem with using the N word the you're simply stupid.

Keep in mind it was only in the 1960s that blacks were finally given legal standing as full citizens, and it took decades after that for any real progress to come about.

So eat shit.

Oh no no CF, I did not say that I "don't see why there is a problem with using the N word". I was answering the question why people get into such an uproar about it.

Personally, I respect that people are offended by a whole litany of words. I get it.

I wish that blacks who are still deeply wounded by American slavery realize that actually on the continent of Africa, on May 16th 2012. There are blacks that are enslaving blacks today, right now as I type this. So if a person is offended because of racial mistreatment and the derogatory terms associated with that bygone era then they should redirect that ineffective angst toward modern suffering that is in the exact same vein as the suffering their fore bearers endured.

That said, sensitive word? I respect that you are sensitive to it. It's not my style to use it or to even refer to a group of people by what the letter represents. So I am safe either way ;)
 
I just want to thank IceToEskimos for turning me on to Louis C.K.
He is super goddamn funny, I have been listening to all his shit since this post and probably will as I work for hours to come.

Laughing !
 
Oh no no CF, I did not say that I "don't see why there is a problem with using the N word". I was answering the question why people get into such an uproar about it.

Personally, I respect that people are offended by a whole litany of words. I get it.

I wish that blacks who are still deeply wounded by American slavery realize that actually on the continent of Africa, on May 16th 2012. There are blacks that are enslaving blacks today, right now as I type this. So if a person is offended because of racial mistreatment and the derogatory terms associated with that bygone era then they should redirect that ineffective angst toward modern suffering that is in the exact same vein as the suffering their fore bearers endured.

That said, sensitive word? I respect that you are sensitive to it. It's not my style to use it or to even refer to a group of people by what the letter represents. So I am safe either way ;)

Correction: it's Arab muslims enslaving blacks. Specifically in sudan, parts of eritria, and mauritania - basically the shitholes of the continent. Yes, I realize that it's a mis-prioritization to place such a heavy value on one single word and there are far more important things going on. However, it's not just about slavery. It's about discrimination that was rampart up till just a few decades ago. Those words should simply remain in the past, not forgotten but not used. They are relics of an ugly and evil time period, and anyone that would belittle that fact simply is not historically knowledgeable.

Sorry for overreacting and misconstruing your post. ;)
 
George Carlin said:
I get tired of people talking about bad words and bad language — bullshit! It’s the context that makes them good or bad. For instance, you take the word ‘nigger’ — there is absolutely nothing wrong with the word ‘nigger’ in and of itself. It’s the racist asshole who’s using it that you outta be concerned about. We don’t care when Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy say it — why? Cuz we know they’re not racist — they’re niggers. Context! We don’t mind their context because we know they’re black. Hey, I know I’m whitey the blue-eyed devil honky motherfucker myself — don’t bother my ass. They’re only words. You can’t be afraid of words that speak the truth. Even if it’s an unpleasant truth like the fact that there’s a bigot and a racist in every living room on every street corner in this country.

:2twocents::2twocents::2twocents:
 
I disagree with George Carlin. There is something wrong with the N word. It was used to justify unspeakable evil done to the black race because after all, they were simply "n******", subhuman, inferior. By it's very nature, it is a bad word. It's not just a racial indicator, it also implies an inherent inferiority in the person it is tagged upon. THAT'S why I don't use racial slurs.
 
1. Bush was losing 750,000 Jobs a month as he left, Obama has turned it around 23 consecutive months of private sector job growth, 243,000 this month.
2. Responsible for the lowest tax rates in 50 years.
3. Stock market rose from 7000 to over 13000.
4. Hostages rescued, Somali pirates dead.
5. Troops out of Iraq.
6. Auto sales are up 13.9%.
7. More illegal aliens deported than any other president, EVER! (yes ever!)
8. Gaddafi gone, killed 22/23 top Al Qaeda terrorists including Bin laden.


Young Jeezy Ft. Nas - My President Is Black [UnOfficial Video] - YouTube

You must be one of the stupidest people on this board. From now on, stick to fucking chickens and keep quiet.