AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 Nov 12, 2008 #3 Im not 100% sure but that looks like NYC. I remember seeing that exact show there in the subway station.
Im not 100% sure but that looks like NYC. I remember seeing that exact show there in the subway station.
nachoninja Love the dog Oct 3, 2006 4,039 49 0 Fleshlightville Nov 12, 2008 #4 welcome to the internet, that vid is like 3 years old
Affiliace.com New member Sep 26, 2007 56 0 0 www.affiliace.com Nov 12, 2008 #5 I have never seen it before. Horrible!
HarveyJ He is - THE CACTUS! Feb 25, 2008 3,879 48 0 Melbourne - Not the one in Florida www.affiliationcash.com Nov 12, 2008 #8 +rep That's getting spammed out to my friends right now/
amanda11 Hustle hard Nov 25, 2007 2,459 58 0 Nov 12, 2008 #9 The baby is fine -- she did a back flip and landed on her stomach
N nkthen New member Nov 12, 2008 17 0 0 Nov 12, 2008 #10 Wow, that kid is destined to make it in the acrobatic industry!