Do yourself a favor and check out Craigslist. There are tons of people getting rid of their Ipads for insanely cheap prices. Now why do you think that could be? Maybe because they're useless pieces of underpowered shit that are a pain in the ass to use. There are people that like them, but tons of people buy them and then have second thoughts. They seem pretty slick in the store, but you can't really tell how they'll be until you're forced to actually do some work on them when you're in a pinch and need to use them for a serious project. This is why I'd never give up my laptop. A nice propped up HD screen and a full sized keyboard that I can actually type on....why anyone settles for anything less is beyond me. Hell, I don't even like using my laptop though. I prefer my super fast desktop and my nice big 24" screen. When I get my 30" screen I'll like it even more.