Recommend me a SEO Company



Thats secondary. I need results.

Quite sure it's primary.

If all you care about is results, I'll get you #1 for any keyword you want, but it'll be a million dollars a month.

Everyone has a different thing in mind when they think of a big seo budget.

Some people think 3 figures is big (lol), others 4, 5, 6 figures a month is standard.

For anyone to recommend you a firm, they need an approximation of your budget. Everyone has a budget.
 
Lol, I knew of someone who charged like $150,000+ for SEO work. And only deals with clients who do $10MM+, so I think budget is important if I was honest. Kinda indicates where you are on the rung of the ladder.
 
Quite sure it's primary.

If all you care about is results, I'll get you #1 for any keyword you want, but it'll be a million dollars a month.

Everyone has a different thing in mind when they think of a big seo budget.

Some people think 3 figures is big (lol), others 4, 5, 6 figures a month is standard.

For anyone to recommend you a firm, they need an approximation of your budget. Everyone has a budget.

Yup. This is why I ask. If you want to talk in private about that, PM me and I can make some recommendations, but I need to know who to point you to based on what you can spend.