Recommend me some good writing music

mpbiz

New member
Apr 29, 2010
2,822
57
0
I've been writing a lot of different ads and long copy sales messages out by hand... trying to make things stick. Listening to classical seems to help, but I'm kind of getting tired of it.

The only other type of music I found suitable for writing and learning is mellow ambient music, mainly movie soundtracks like k-pax and also some Explosions in the sky, but I know it'll start burning out eventually.

Can't wait for some recommendations thanks.
 


Yep. Movie soundtracks are the way to go.

Get a lot of them, you'll tire of them pretty quickly if you listen to them repeatedly.

::emp::
 
I've been writing a lot of different ads and long copy sales messages out by hand... trying to make things stick. Listening to classical seems to help, but I'm kind of getting tired of it.

The only other type of music I found suitable for writing and learning is mellow ambient music, mainly movie soundtracks like k-pax and also some Explosions in the sky, but I know it'll start burning out eventually.

Can't wait for some recommendations thanks.
Classical isn't tiring if you actually like any composers.

Ambient is a great choice, there's tons of stuff on torrent.

Also check out simplynoise.com - 3 noises to choose from (I like brown best), I personally find it helps me focus A LOT better.
 
try stereomood.com if you haven't already, was mentioned here before that's how i found about it, music for any mood
 
  • Like
Reactions: emp
I like music without words when I'm writing so I tend to stick to classical and jazz. Pandora classical station is a good way to go.
 
Go to youtube and search for Epic Music playlists

Its the best



A playlist made for someone who doesn't write, the first song on the list someone is singing. Maybe it's just me, but its impossible for me to write anything good when there's someone singing lyrics in the background.


^^ This. Just found out about audiomachine.
+rep

::emp::
 
One of my friends on here (Highper6) introduced me to some house music. Lots of it is really mellow and is really good for concentration.
 
Go to youtube and search for Epic Music playlists.

I haven't checked out anyone else's recommendations yet, but I searched your suggestion earlier today and audiomachine is exactly what I was looking for downloading the discog as we speak +rep
 
My son recommended DeadMau5 after I told him about this thread. I have been listening to his Ibiza mixes without knowing it. Great material for working to.

Some of my favorite torrents that I have downloaded are

Ibiza Beats - Sunset Chill and Beach House

In Search of Sunrise 6 Ibiza