Recommended Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

blank_czech

New member
Mar 16, 2008
1,375
15
0
Does anyone have any good books they recommend I read? I prefer non-fiction, but I'll take some fiction too (as long as it's not >400-500pgs).

Something like Sway, or books about "the average person".

Also, I'm going to add my booklist of book's I've read/plan to read.
 


Sure everyone else will say the same... But Freakonomics was really good, as was Confessions Of An Economic Hitman.

"I hope they serve beer in hell" by Tucker Max is a good read too :)
haha
 
The Alphabet of Manliness is pretty funny. I hope the movie is good (I Hope they serve beer in hell)
 
The List

how to win friends and influence people
psycho cybernetics
the strangest secret

Tested Advertising Methods, by John Caples
Scientific Advertising/My Life In Advertising, by Claude Hopkins
How To Write A Great Advertisement, by Victor Schwaab
Maximum Money In Minimum Time, by Gary Halbert
The Lazy Man's Way To Riches, by Joe Karbo
Think And Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
Moneylove, Jerry Gillies

The Breakfast of Champions
Atlas Shrugged
Words that Work
Sway
The Bible
 
Anyone like the Robert Greene books?

48 Laws of Power, Art of Seduction, 33 Strategies of War.
 
7 habits of highly effective people is a must.(Stephen Covey)
Psychology of achievement (Bryan Tracy) is good for motivation.
Eat that Frog (Bryan Tracy) Organizing your daily Priorities.
Of course if you haven't read Rich Dad Poor Dad you should.

I just picked this one up, so far so good. The tipping point. by Malcolm Gladwell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.